Thursday, March 24, 2011

BEN TABLET IS WORKING...


It's been around 2 days now since I last uploaded in this blog. It's also the same time since I last uploaded some Ben Tablet comic strip. I have to apologize for that, but the truth is I'm just busy drawing more pages of the PROTO-ZAP comics. Yes the main storyline of Ben Tablet's alter-ego, is in production. My target is to finish the first part of the comics before Comic Con this April. But since I'm balancing my schedule with my day-job, I'm not very sure if I can make it on time. But surely this project will push through, whether in this upcoming Comic Convention or the next or the next life :D, I intend to finish this comics. Thanks for all the sweet people who followed, read and supported me in this. :D

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment